Are you a cosplayer that wants to have their picture taken with other characters from your series of choice, or maybe a fan that wants pictures of your favorite characters? Make sure to keep an eye out for our photoshoots! These events are for fans to come together and allow other attendees/photographers not dressing up to get pictures of amazing cosplays of their favorite characters from some of their favorite series.
If you are thinking about attending a photoshoot or applying to be a Photoshoot Captain, please review the Ohayocon Photoshoot Policy.
Cosplay Photoshoot Schedule
Click Here to see the 2019 Ohayocon Photoshoot Schedule.
Take on the role of a Shoot Captain and organize different photo ops for those attending the photoshoot!
Things to keep in mind when applying to be a Photoshoot Captain
- Ohayocon does NOT provide photographers for Official Photoshoots. It is up to the captain to find a photographer.
- Photoshoots are set for one (1) hour only, however may be approved for multiple days.
- All Shoot captains, MUST create a public Facebook group OR event for their photoshoot prior to their submission and provide the link to the group/event in their application.
- Once we have approved your application, we will contact you and update our google docs spreadsheet.
- The last day to request a photoshoot is November 30th, 2018 by 11:59 pm.
- If you have submitted a panel for Ohayocon, please list the name of the panel so we can assist in ensuring that your panel will not be scheduled during your photoshoot.
Apply to be a Photoshoot Captain Here.