Get ready to hunt!
Find and take pictures of as many items on the scavenger hunt list.
Whatever team has the most points at the end wins!
This is a picture-based game which requires either a cell phone or digital camera to participate.
Location: Yuki Matsuri Room
Location: Panel 5 (Morrow)
Scavenger Hunt Aid and List Check Off Available in Yuki Matsuri Room Saturday 10:30am-2pm
Official List Check Off
Sunday 9am -10:30am in Panel 5 (Morrow)
Sunday 10:30am in Panel 5 (Morrow)
- Each team will receive one (1) list and a numbered team sign. Team names are optional, and may not cover your team number.
- Teams may only consist of three (3) members.
- You may use multiple devices (ie. Camera, cell phone, iPod, tablet.)
- At least one (1) team member must be holding the assigned team sign in every picture/video. Full body is preferred.
- Any pictures/video taken in the Artist Alley or Dealers Room MUST have the permission of the Artist or Dealer.
- Any photos involving people or their property, you MUST ask permission to take their photo. If Scavenger Hunt Hosts find out you are not, you will be disqualified.
- Pictures/video taken in any of the Staff Rooms must have permission of the staff in the room. If they seem extremely busy, try again later (Staff Rooms include Live Events, Con-Ops, Security, or Registration).
- Be respectful of your surroundings and kind to others when taking photos!
- The team with the highest amount of points is the winner.
- Have fun!
- Any additional people (staff, guests, attendees, or otherwise) in the photo must be aware that their photo is being taken. Hosts will review images to see if everyone involved is looking at the camera or are specifically posed in a way that they are obviously involved.