Show Your Badge, Get a Discount
We’re excited to announce we’re partnering with local businesses to bring you discounts! We’re partnering with Land-Grant Brewing Company, Melt Bar and Grilled, Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams, and Mikey’s Late Night Slice to bring you exclusive discounts just by showing your badge! You can also download a list of participating locations here.
T-minus 24 hours until Ohayocon 22!
Hello everyone! We are officially less than 24 hours away
from the start of Ohayocon 22, and we cannot wait to show you what we have in store. Here are some useful points to keep in mind to ensure a great experience this weekend.
- Keeping you safe is our number-one priority. Please make sure to stay masked and abide by our COVID policies of providing proof of full vaccination OR a negative COVID-19 test within three days of arrival.
- If you choose to provide a COVID-19 test, please make sure it has been administered by a healthcare professional. Results from retail self-test COVID kits will not be accepted. For more information: COVID Policy & COVID FAQ
- Our Ohayocon program is the best possible guide to know about anything and everything this weekend, from details about our signature events, panel schedule, dealers, artists, and more!
- From the touch of your fingertips, our smartphone app on the Google Play Store and Apple app store lets you save your favorite events and panels, and personalize your weekend by building your own schedule. You will even receive reminders a few minutes before each event starts so you have time to comfortably go between panels. (Event code: o22)
- To be connected with live announcements during the convention, including guest panelists and autograph sessions, you can follow our Facebook and Twitter.
If you plan to purchase your badge at the door, we will only accept payments in cash. Here are the prices.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us. See you soon!
Guest Announcement – Michael Sinterniklaas
Tentative schedule, $70 pre-reg deadline, other updates
We’re just three weeks away!
- The panel schedule is available now! (It’s subject to change with or without notice.)
- The $70 pre-reg deadline is this Thursday, Jan. 27. The price goes up on Friday! You can register now.
- If you are using proof of vaccination as your way to comply with the first part of our Covid-19 policy, you have to get it by the 27th if you want to check in on the convention Thursday! You can see the whole table of deadlines on the Covid-19 policy page.
- If you need to transfer your badge to another person, the last day to initiate a transfer is Feb. 7. We can’t guarantee we can complete the transfer process in time if you submit your application after Feb. 7.
- We also have some unfortunate news, which is that our partner who operates the Fantasy Ball has withdrawn that event from our schedule. We’re very sorry to disappoint you, and we look forward to having the Fantasy Ball back on the schedule next year.
- Cosplayers: the deadline for Cosplay Expo signups is Sunday, Jan. 30.
- Game Masters: the deadline for registering your games is also Sunday, Jan. 30.
…and that’s it! See you soon!
You must be logged in to post a comment.