Are you a cosplayer that wants to have their picture taken with other characters from your series of choice, or maybe a fan that wants pictures of your favorite characters? Make sure to keep an eye out for our Cosplay Photoshoots!
These are scheduled photoshoots for cosplayers of a particular theme or series. During these times attendees will show up en masse and photo ops will be organized by an attendee volunteer taking on the role of a Shoot Captain. These events are for fans to come together and allow other attendees/photographers to get pictures of amazing cosplays of characters from some of their favorite series.
If you are thinking about attending a photoshoot or applying to be a Shoot Captain, we recommend reviewing the following:
Cosplay Photoshoot Rules – General rules to keep in mind when running or attending a Cospaly Photoshoot
Cosplay Photoshoot Policies & Processes – Processes for application and general guidelines & expectation for the photoshoot applications process.
Cosplay Photoshoot Schedule
Click Here to see the 2020 Ohayocon Photoshoot Schedule.
Take on the role of a Shoot Captain and organize different photo ops for those attending the photoshoot!
Things to keep in mind when applying to be a Photoshoot Captain
- Ohayocon does NOT provide photographers for Official Photoshoots. It is up to the captain to find a photographer.
- Photoshoots are set for one (1) hour only, however may be approved for multiple days.
- Applicants will be expected to provide a general breakdown of their photo op schedule for the shoot they are submitting.
- All Shoot captains, MUST create a public group OR event for their photoshoot prior to their submission and provide the link to the group/event in their application. This will be linked on the final schedule.
- Once we have approved your application, we will contact you and update our google docs spreadsheet.
- The application schedule will be released at a later date.
- If you have submitted a panel for Ohayocon, please list the name of the panel so we can assist in ensuring that your panel will not be scheduled during your photoshoot.
Apply to be Shoot Captain