Photoshoot Schedule for 2024 coming later this year
Set your own scene…
Are you a cosplayer that wants to have their picture taken with other characters from your series of choice, or maybe a fan that wants pictures of your favorite characters? Make sure to keep an eye out for our Cosplay Photoshoots!
These are scheduled photoshoots for cosplayers of a particular theme or series. During these times attendees will show up en masse and photo ops will be organized by an attendee volunteer taking on the role of a Shoot Captain. These events are for fans to come together and allow other attendees/photographers to get pictures of amazing cosplays of characters from some of their favorite series.
Things to keep in mind when applying to be a Photoshoot Captain
- Ohayocon does NOT provide photographers for Official Photoshoots. It is up to the captain to find a photographer.
- Photoshoots are set for one (1) hour only, however may be approved for multiple days.
- Applicants will be expected to provide a general breakdown of their photo op schedule for the shoot they are submitting.
- All Shoot captains, MUST create a public group OR event for their photoshoot prior to their submission and provide the link to the group/event in their application. This will be linked on the final schedule.
- Once we have approved your application, we will contact you and update our google docs spreadsheet.
- The application schedule will be released at a later date.
- If you have submitted a panel for Ohayocon, please list the name of the panel so we can assist in ensuring that your panel will not be scheduled during your photoshoot.
Submit a Photoshoot!