Happy fall! We have a few updates about Ohayocon for you. We have announced our COVID-19 policy, which includes showing proof of vaccination or a negative test as well as requiring most people to wear a mask. We also wrote a questions and answers resource that explains the policy in further detail. (The policy always supersedes the Q&A page.) Agreeing to follow our COVID-19 policy is part of the registration form when you purchase your badge, so please read it and contact us if you have questions.
We’d like to remind you that $60 pre-sales ends on Oct. 19! The price will increase by another $5 on the 20th.
We have finalized agreements with some special guests, and we’re preparing to make announcements about them in the near future. You will find those announcements on our social media (Facebook, Twitter) and here on our website. Finally, some announcements about participating in Ohayocon:
- Dancers, the application for the Dance Contest is due
Nov. 13Dec. 11.
- Panelists, the panel application is due Nov. 27. Compensation is available and based on the number of approved events you host.
- Cosplayers, applications are available for the Craftsmanship and Performance divisions and due Jan. 31. Experienced cosplayers may apply to judge the Cosplay Expo also until Jan. 31.
- Gamemasters, you can submit events for the tabletop room until Jan. 31.
- Dealers, we are still processing applications, and we thank you for your patience while we finish that process. If you haven’t applied yet, the waitlist is available now.
That about does it! As always, if you have questions or need to contact us, please reach out.
You must be logged in to post a comment.